Our cloud computing solutions identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the cloud computing for each customer. We then identify the various issues that will affect the different stakeholders of cloud computing. We provide a set of recommendations for customers and for the practitioners who will provide and manage this technology. Finally, we outline some of the key issues facing businesses and governmental agencies who due to the unique nature of the technology, will have to become intimately involved in the regulation of cloud computing.
Our Virtualization uses the top and best cutting-edge software solutions to simulate the existence of hardware and create a virtual computer system. Using server virtualization, an organization can maximize the use of its server resources and reduce the number of servers required. Our server consolidation strategy, improves efficiency and cuts costs. Doing Virtualizations allow businesses to run more than one virtual system – and multiple operating systems and applications — on a single server.
Some of the key features and benefits of Virtualization solutions are:
- Running multiple operating systems on one physical machine
- Dividing system resources between virtual machines
- Providing fault and security isolation at the hardware level
- Preserving performance with advanced resource controls
- Saving the entire state of a virtual machine to files
- Moving and coping virtual machines as easily as moving and copying files
- Provisioning or migrating any virtual machine to any physical server
Using our server virtualization, a company can maximize the use of its server resources and reduce the number of servers required. The result is server consolidation, which improves efficiency and cuts costs.
Our leading cloud computing and virtualization solution provides great Return On Investment (ROI) and cost savings. It provides economies of scale and greater efficiency to organizations.