CompTIA Security+ Certification Training
Fully reflects major changes in the new SY0-401 Security+ exam.
CompTIA® Security+® (SY0-401) training and certification boot camp in Reston, VA and other CEE Corporation locations is like no any other Security+ accelerated immersion class available in the market today. We pack this course with value including instruction from superior instructors and a pre-study quiz engine with over 200+ up to date exam questions. CEE Corporation’s expert instructors will be there every step of the way with our patented Pre/Present/Post™ mentoring where you have personal access to the industry’s leading authorities on Security+ training and certification. Click here to create schedule.
CEE Corporation’s is widely known as the world’s leading instructor for CompTIA Security+ preparation from whom you will not only will receive the knowledge to pass the exam but come back to the job with real world skills you can apply right away maximizing your training investment.
You will benefit from their extensive knowledge base as they teach you proprietary tips and tricks for exam passing success.
If you’re an IT professional hoping to progress in your career, then you know that the CompTIA Security+ exam is one of the most valuable certifications available. Since its introduction in 2002, over a quarter million professionals have achieved Security+ certification, itself a springboard to prestigious certifications like the CASP, CISSP, and CISA.
CEE Corporation’s Security+ class will prepare your for the SY0-401 certification exam and covers the most important foundational principles for securing a network and managing risk. Access control, identity management and cryptography are important topics on the exam, as well as selection of appropriate mitigation and deterrent techniques to address network attacks and vulnerabilities. Security concerns associated with cloud computing, BYOD and SCADA are now addressed in the SY0-401 exam.
CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves competency in system security, network infrastructure, access control and organizational security. Major organizations that employ CompTIA Security+ certified staff include Booz Allen Hamilton, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Motorola, Symantec, Telstra, Hitachi, Ricoh, Lockheed Martin, Unisys, Hilton Hotels Corp., General Mills, the U.S. Navy, Army, Air Force and Marines and so on.
- Mitigating threats
- Authentication systems
- Messaging security
- User and role-based security
- Public key infrastructure
- Access security
- Ports and protocols
- Network security
- Wireless security
- Remote access security
- Auditing, logging, and monitoring
- Vulnerability testing
- Organizational security
- Business continuity
Who Would Benefit
- Security Engineer
- Security Consultant
- Network Administrator
- IA Technician or Manager
- Early Career Security Professionals
- Those desiring vendor-neutral knowledge of Information Security
Although not a prerequisite the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401) Certification is aimed at an IT security professional who has:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in network administration with a focus on security
- Day to day technical information security experience
- Broad knowledge of security concerns and implementation including the topics in the domain list below
- The CompTIA Network+ certification is also recommended.
CompTIA Security+ Study Guide: SY0-401, 6th Edition, Published by Sybex
Career Track & Roles
- Network Administrator
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Engineer
- Systems Architect
- Network Security Specialist
- Approved by U.S. Dept. of Defense to meet IA technical and management certification requirements
- Chosen by professional staff at Hitachi Information Systems (Japan), Prestariang Systems Sdn. Bhd. (Malaysia) and U.S. government contractors such as CSC, General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman
- Updated every 3 years and part of the CompTIA Continuing Education program
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- Wireless Security
- Computer Forensics
WHY CHOOSE CEE CORPORATION FOR YOUR EXPERT IT TRAINING?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you.
- We are located in Reston VA. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.