At CEE Corporation our job is to make the world a better place. Are you interested in being a part of one of the fastest growing Information Technology companies in the US and around the globe? If so, CEE Corporation may be the right place for you. At CEE Corporation, we provide individuals with challenging opportunities and reward them for a job well done.
CEE Corporations recognizes that our employees are our biggest asset, which is why we continue to invest in their future and strive to meet the changing needs of our workforce. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment, where you help deliver innovative solutions to sophisticated clients in both the government and commercial marketplace, CEE is the right company for you.
As one of the fastest growing privately held companies, CEE Corporation provides its employees with exciting opportunities for advancement. At the same time, we understand that our employees need the right balance between professional growth and personal life. Thus, where possible, we offer our employees a work environment that individuals have both career and personal aspirations. CEE provides you with an opportunity to develop your unique skills. Our employees work in highly collaborative technology environments to solve real-time customer challenges.
At CEE, we are always looking to add talented, results-driven people to our team. If you’re looking to grow your career at a fast-paced, innovative company with countless opportunities and commissions, then we want you to join our team!CEE Corporation is always looking to expand its team with talented individuals. If you are interested in a career at CEE, please email your resume to HR@ceesl.com.
For more information, please contact CEE Corporation at email@example.com, or visit our website www.ceesl.com.
11250 Roger Bacon Drive Building #15
Reston, VA 20190
Offices: 202.827.5707 571.526.4432 571.526.4447
We are currently looking for following position(s):
Account Executive ( Two Positions): A sales oriented position that enables to reach her/his goals and achieve the income levels she/he desires. Join our established, smart, fun and growing team with a variety of long standing clients. You will also inherit a portfolio of clients on your first day. We are currently hiring Account Executives and Executive Recruiters to join our team.
Who will excel in this role?
- Individuals with at least 1 year of sales, Agency/Staffing experience or have worked in a Sales/Business Development role
- A strong sense of urgency and desire to succeed and drive your personal income.
- Results- driven, disciplined self-starters who are resourceful and tenacious.
- Individuals who are competitive with themselves and collaborative with others.
What you will spend your time doing?
- Researches, Identifies and Sells to potential business deals by contacting potential clients, through prospect calls, ad calls, lead follow-up, etc. Maintains and updates a prospective client pipeline or hot list and prospective client lists utilizing tearsheet lists, including a target list.
- Utilize cold calling techniques to generate leads and opportunities to position and sell Global services.
- Represents Addison in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours.
- Documentation of all cliens’ conversations into internal database (Bullhorn), for historical data and productivity reporting.
- Setting and conducting face-to-face client meetings and building client relationships.
- Recruiting, sourcing and interviewing candidates to match our clients needs.
- Ensuring delivery of qualified candidates in a timely manner to clients.
- Making sales and closing deals.
Recent College graduates with marketing or sales experience (internship or other) are encouraged to apply!
Please send your resume to HR@ceesl.com.